Why the vocabulary matters: Sketch-up...
Learn basics of sketchup:
· Creating rectangles, circles, and other 2-D shapes
· Extruding rectangles into 3-D blocks
· Rotating about objects
· Drawing arcs, perpendicular and parallel lines
1. Double-Click the roaming drive on your desktop
2. Navigate to the X: (courses) drive
3. Find the Google folder and double-click on the Sketchup application. Close any "pop-up" windows.
4. File | Open
5. Use the Look in: dropdown box to navigation to X: drive (also called courses).
6. Navigate to the Google folder and then to the Tutorials folder.
7. Follow the directions for 1 Intro. When you are done, there is no need to save. Repeat the process with 2, 3, and 4. [5 and 6 are interesting but not required].